Health and access measures at Dexeus Mujer centres
We inform you of the health measures and access to the center that we have established when you come to visit.
Access to the center for appointments and tests
- It is generally recommended to come unaccompanied in all appointments.
- Accompanying persons are not allowed for Gynaecological Diagnostic Imaging (DGI) tests on floor -1 of the Dexeus Mujer Barcelona centre.
- If the waiting rooms are full, we recommend that accompanying persons wait outside the centre.
- People with symptoms compatible with a respiratory infection (fever, cough, sneezing, rhinorrhoea, etc.) should wear masks.
- Please come to the appointment with maximum punctuality.
- Bicycles and scooters are not allowed in the centre.