We are happy to give you a second opinion no matter where you are
At Dexeus Mujer, we have years of experience in the diagnosis and treatment of complex cases who are referred to us by other clinics and require a second opinion. We therefore provide all the necessary facilities to review your case with the best specialists in obstetrics, gynaecology, reproductive medicine and oncology who will advise you on the next steps.
Who it is for
A Second Medical Opinion may be useful if you have any questions regarding pregnancy, or gynaecological or fertility problems. It is particularly recommended in the following cases:
- High-risk pregnancy.
- Complications during earlier pregnancy/ies or delivery/ies.
- Ultrasound diagnosis of foetal abnormalities or disorders.
- Recurrent miscarriage.
- Abnormal triple screening test.
- A diagnosis requiring surgery.
- Irregular periods.
- Urinary incontinence.
- Breast disease.
- Cysts and myomas.
- Early menopause.
- Early puberty.
- Infertility diagnosis.
- Recurrent miscarriage.
- History or carrier of genetic disease.
- Treatment failure in another clinic.
- Breast cancer diagnosis.
- Diagnosis of gynaecological cancer (cervical, endometrial and ovarian).
- Family history of cancer.
Make an appointment for your first visit or to arrange a video-conference call.
Why choose us
- We are pioneers in prenatal diagnostic techniques, in foetal care and in the treatment of diseases, with access to state-of-the-art ultrasound scanners and cutting edge technology.
- We are a centre of excellence for high-risk pregnancies.
- Our Committee of Experts (gynaecologists, paediatricians and geneticists) meets weekly to assess each case in a personalised manner and establish appropriate guidelines.
- We are one of the few private clinics with a neonatal ICU, which allows us to deal with complications such as preterm labour.
- Our own medical protocols allow us to react quickly if a disorder is identified; our committee of experts then carries out a personalised assessment and diagnosis./li>
- Our Gynaecology Diagnostic Unit is manned by specialists dedicated exclusively to diagnostic imaging.
Each year, over 50,000 women undergo a gynaecology exam at our clinic.
- We are pioneers in Reproductive Medicine in Spain, and have one of the largest in vitro fertilisation laboratories in Europe where we perform more than 2,000 cycles per year.
- 25% of the couples who go through our Reproductive Medicine Department have a history of treatment failure in other clinics. Even so, we maintain the same ART success rates.
- Averaging 45%, our success rate is among the highest in Europe. In patients with a good prognosis, it can reach up to 60%.
- Our facilities allow us to meet all your safety requirements and to provide an integrated circuit in which diagnoses, treatments, consultations and interventions are centralised.
- You will be in the best hands, in a first-rate hospital environment with a 24-hour emergency department.
- Over 70 years of experience vouch for our expertise and for the team of prestigious specialists at your service at Dexeus Mujer.