Take the step and fully enjoy sex
What is erectile dysfunction
Erectile dysfunction, popularly known as impotence, is the inability to achieve or maintain an erection to allow for satisfying sexual relations.
What is the cause
It can be both physical and psychological:
- Vascular diseases, such as heart disease, diabetes mellitus, hypertension and high blood cholesterol levels.
- Neurological diseases, hormonal diseases and spinal cord injuries.
- The use of certain medications, such as antidepressants, anxiolytics, antihypertensives, diuretics or prostate treatments, among others.
- It can arise after surgery or treatment for prostate cancer and other colorectal tumours.
- Psychological disorders: anxiety, depression, phobias, etc.
Why is it important to treat it
- It can help in the detection and treatment of other underlying health problems that may go unnoticed, such as cardiovascular disease or diabetes.
- It helps to reverse the situation and avoid risk factors (use of certain medications, smoking, etc.).
- It improves sexual relations and the couple's relationship.
Why choose us
After treatment, more than 90% of our patients have improved erection quality and sexual relations.
We approach the problem from a holistic perspective that involves the woman in the search for solutions.
Ours is a multi-disciplinary professional team with over 20 years’ experience in the treatment of male sexual health problems.
Integrated medical care circuit: the consultations, diagnosis and treatment are performed at the centre, in a first-rate hospital setting with a 24-hour emergency service.
José Ignacio, aged 57, Barcelona
"I visited the clinic on the advice of a doctor friend. I hadn't had a lasting erection for more than six months and the situation was causing me a lot of anxiety and frustration, although my partner was very understanding. At first, we thought it was just a passing phase caused by tiredness or stress, but the situation kept repeating itself and I didn't want to wait. After several tests, I was diagnosed with diabetes, so I lost weight, watched my diet and started the treatment. It took me a while to recover, but after several months I managed to improve the quality of my erections and get my sex life back."