Video-conferencing service: faster, more convenient and in real time
At Dexeus Mujer, we want to make things easy for you. We know that work commitments or geographical distance may get in the way of you visiting the clinic for your first appointment, which is why we give you the option of an online visit: a specific tool which guarantees the highest level of confidentiality, but is also very easy to use.
What does it involve
Our video-conference system features top-quality video and audio which facilitates the exchange of opinions and even documentation in real time.
The price of the first online visit is the same as for the first face-to-face visit. The duration is also the same, i.e. approximately 30 minutes, although since this is subject to technical and scheduling issues, we recommend that you allow about an hour of your time.
In order to prepare the visit and give you guidance regarding your treatment, we will need you to send us any tests and reports you may have, and to fill in a health questionnaire which we will send you along with some instructions.
The use of our own server is a safety measure which guarantees that your session remains completely confidential, as it allows to avoid connections with other, less secure platforms.
The online visit takes place via a program which is very easy to run and can be used from any device with an Internet connection. Starting a video-conference session is easy, fast, and requires no prior experience. The platform is compatible with iPhone, iPad and Google Android.
Why choose us
- We are pioneers in prenatal diagnostic techniques, in foetal care and in the treatment of diseases, with access to state-of-the-art ultrasound scanners and cutting edge technology.
- We are a centre of excellence for high-risk pregnancies.
- Our Committee of Experts (gynaecologists, paediatricians and geneticists) meets weekly to assess each case in a personalised manner and establish appropriate guidelines.
- We are one of the few private clinics with a neonatal ICU, which allows us to deal with complications such as preterm labour.
- Our own medical protocols allow us to react quickly if a disorder is identified; our committee of experts then carries out a personalised assessment and diagnosis.
- Our Gynaecology Diagnostic Unit is manned by specialists dedicated exclusively to diagnostic imaging.
Each year, over 50,000 women undergo a gynaecology exam at our clinic.
- We are pioneers in Reproductive Medicine in Spain, and have one of the largest in vitro fertilisation laboratories in Europe where we perform more than 2,000 cycles per year.
- 25% of the couples who go through our Reproductive Medicine Department have a history of treatment failure in other clinics. Even so, we maintain the same ART success rates.
- Averaging 45%, our success rate is among the highest in Europe. In patients with a good prognosis, it can reach up to 60%.
- Our facilities allow us to meet all your safety requirements and to provide an integrated circuit in which diagnoses, treatments, consultations and interventions are centralised.
- You will be in the best hands, in a first-rate hospital environment with a 24-hour emergency department.
- Over 70 years of experience vouch for our expertise and for the team of prestigious specialists at your service at Dexeus Mujer.