- She participates in investigation and teaching programs related to Assisted Reproduction Techniques, in training of new specialists and in national and international congresses presenting communications.
- She coordinates the Master of Reproduction Biology together with the Department of Cellular Biology and Physiology of the Universidad Autónoma of Barcelona (UAB).
- She collaborates with other centres in Spain and in the rest of the world in multidisciplinary studies.
- She promotes the spreading of Assisted Reproduction Techniques by Media.
- She supervises the following investigation lines: Oocytes Freezing, In Vitro Maturation, Pre-implantation Diagnosis, Studies of chromosomes in human blastocyte, Apoptosis in pre-implantation embryos, Masculine Genetics and Infertility.
President elected of the ESHRE. Member of the Spanish Fertility Society (SEF), of the European Society for Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE) (member of the scientific advisory board from 1990 to 1992), of the Association for Reproduction Biology Studies (ASEBIR), of the Catalan Society of Biology (SCB) and of the alpha - Scientists for Reproductive Medicine (member of the Executive Committee).
Stem Cell Bank Director. Center of Regenerative Medicine in Barcelona.